I’m John Cross. I am a Design Director using UX/UI principles to advance product development. Basically, I design what people see on a website or web application and how they interact with it. But that’s only 1 part of what I do.
My Latest Posts
- Billing ModuleIt all started with a simple skype message… “We will need to create an XD* for how we want the invoice management screen to look as well […]
- Dashboard DesignDashboards give the user a sneak peek into how things are going. Great dashboards provide the most critical information at a glance but offer lots of options […]
- Hover & Animation Effects in XDLearn the basics of adding micro-interactions to your UXUI tool kit and download a free UI kit. I really enjoy using Adobe products. They have been pushing […]
- Design BlocksThe primary tool at work for creating, publishing and editing webpages is called the Visual Builder. This tool is used by do-it-yourself clients, as well as agency […]
- Animated Logo RevealHere is what I came up with when asked to create a logo sting for branded video content. I wanted to keep it short and simple but […]